REMINDER - Wed March 20 PTA meeting

  • ximena ares
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      AGENDA:
      5pm  Community Meeting
      6pm PTA Board Meeting

      Hi All,

      Just a kind reminder about Wednesday meeting.   The Community Meeting (5pm) will be interesting because we’ll discuss the results of the survey that went out to families regarding our priorities for the school budget.

      The PTA board meeting (6pm) will be helpful because we need to get organized for Pachanga, BVHM’s upcoming party, +silent auction, + our biggest fundraiser.  We don’t have an organizer to request donations and enough volunteers.  Please, if you have the time, consider volunteering for Pachanga.  As you know, this will be a rewarding and enjoyable experience.

      BVHM is lucky to have as involved parents as you.   I really look forward to meeting even more of you and sharing the experience of volunteering with the PTA. Now is the perfect time to become a bit more involved and help make our already wonderful school that much better.

      All the best,
      Ximena.

      PS: you may also sign up online to help Pachanga at http://tinyurl.com/a2xvm5y.