[O/T] from SF Rec & Park - Last Chance to Register for 2013 Camp Mather Lottery

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013

      Last Chance to Register for the 2013 Camp Mather Lottery

      Registration for the Camp Mather lottery is now open and ends this Friday, February 08, at 5 p.m.  Take this opportunity to get up to Camp Mather, the City's public family camp near Yosemite. Enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, campfire entertainment and a host of other fun activities for the entire family.

      Have a child with a disability?

      We invite you to register for any week at camp, but we encourage you to consider choosing Inclusion Week, June 1 through 8!  During this week, Recreation and Parks will provide trained staff to help facilitate participation of children with disabilities in camp activities and provide some great new specialized activities as well.

      Please visit http://sfrecpark.org/destination/camp-mather for more information.