Transportation support for one of our middle school students?

  • Lisa Wood Kirvin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
      Folks, we have a middle school student who needs a bit of financial support to get to school for the next 80 days.
      $70 would do it.
      Do you have any unused commuter checks at home you can spare?
      If so, please pass to Principal Steiner - they will go to a great cause!!
      Thanks much,
      Lisa

      (Tommy, 4th with Frank; PTA co-treasurer)
    • Dr. Lapin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
        Maybe instead of money, assistance with actually getting to school? Rides? In one month, free muni for youth, right? Why for the next 80 days?

        When will we prosecute the fossil fuel corporation directors and CEOs for genocide and crimes against humanity? Shouldn't we be talking about this?

        <dr.lapin@...>
        skype: dr.lapin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
          Thanks for your question.
          I didn't put the full scenario faced by this student within the email.  But,
          * free muni is not an option as this requires information on the family....
          * rides aren't practical for this situation....
          * there are 80 days left of school....
          Thanks, Lisa