Exclusive 30% off of The Velveteen Rabbit tickets!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      FYI.
      Thanks,
      Bob

      Exclusive 30% off of The Velveteen Rabbit tickets!
      Untitled-1
      vrpromo 2

      "A must-see for the whole family." -New York Times

      As a special gift for being a part of our ODC family, we’re offering you 30% off of tickets to The Velveteen Rabbit. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to share in this beloved holiday tradition with a special family discount. If you've gone to see the performance, share this with friends and family so they can share the same holiday memories! If you haven't, don’t miss this special rate with only five performances left. Get your friends and family together and buy these tickets now! Buy online or call 415-978-ARTS

      The Velveteen Rabbit
      Now - Dec 9
      Yerba Buena Center for the Arts

      button

      ONLY FIVE SHOWS LEFT!

      Thu 12/6/12 11:00AM
      Fri 12/7/12 11:00AM SOLD OUT
      Sat 12/8/12 1:00PM
      Sat 12/8/12 4:00PM
      Sun 12/9/12 2:00PM

      Facebook-iconTwitter_512x512

      Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
      700 Howard Street
      San Francisco, CA

      ODC Dance Commons

      351 Shotwell Street at 17th
      San Francisco, CA 94110

      The Velveteen Rabbit Lead Corporate Sponsor
      BANK_america

      Click to view this email in a browser

      Click here to forward this email to a friend

      ODC Dance
      351 Shotwell St
      San Francisco, California 94110
      US
      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!