Re: [bvpta] HECHO EN MÉXICO

  • Rosi Bustamante
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      My friends who have seen it say it's absolutely amazing.

      ....however:
      - "Hecho en México", which means "Made in Mexico", was made by a British director.
      - If you see the trailer, apparently the movie is just much of the same, just lasting 100 minutes.
      - It's not very indy, it has Televisa money behind it.
      - Here's a review that doesn't gush about the film: http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2012/09/29/opinion/a06a1cul

      However, I do recommend checking it out if you get a chance. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there are plans for showing it in the US.

      Rosi Bustamante
      415-425-1728

      El oct 19, 2012, a las 9:35 p.m., "Dr. Lapin" <dr.lapin@...> escribió:

      Has anyone seen this or does anyone know anything about this film beyond what's on the website?

      http://www.hechoenmexicolapelicula.com/

      <dr.lapin@...>
      skype: dr.lapin

      As Canadian born intellectual Naomi Klein tweeted after the recent student victory in Quebec, “this is why radical movements are mercilessly mocked. They can win.”

    • Dr. Lapin