Save your old rain boots!

  • Naomi Fiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
    Hi families
    At Kermes, I'm organizing a garden planting project: plant flowers or succulents or herbs in old rain boots! So if you have any lying around, please save them and bring them in to Kermes.

    Once finished, we'll intersperse them throughout the garden, and create a sign that says "Wellington Road". See photo attached.

    Please email me directly if you will be participating.

    Thanks you!
    Naomi

    --
    Naomi Fiss | Photography