Fwd: 2012 Girls In Sports Fall Jamboree! and Girls' Fastpitch Softball Clinic

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 8:54 PM
    Looking to jumpstart your child's new school year with an exciting and athletic activity?

    Join us at San Francisco Recreation and Park Department's 2012 Girls In Sports Fall Jamboree!

    We'll have a plethora of different sports clinics and instruction held by our professional staff at the one and only Kezar Pavilion on September 22nd! Sign your girl(s) for a day of socialization, athletic empowerment, and fun for only $5; it's going to be a good time.

    And if your athlete is a little older and wants to enjoy her Saturday afternoons on the Softball Diamond basking in the San Francisco summer, sign her and a friend up for our Girls' Fastpitch Softball Clinic starting this Saturday, 9/15!

    If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please feel free to contact us at the Rec Department; we would love to help.

    John Murphy
    Assistant Youth Girls Sports Program Coordinator
    john.t.murphy@...