Fwd: Precita Eyes Muralists Kids Toddler Fall Art Program

  • Kimba Newton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hola!

      Thought some of you may want to know about this!

      If you love the murals and the impact they have, we can really support Precita Eyes Muralists by signing up for one of their education art programs :)

      En comunidad,

      Kimba

      Please pass it on!

      From: Yuka Onodera <yukae@...>
      Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM
      To: "knewtonk@..." <knewtonk@...>

      Dear Family and Friends of Precita Eyes Mural Arts.

      Precita Eyes is pleased to announce our FALL PROGRAMS for toddlers and kids!

      Spanish Through Eco-Art Program / Ages 2-7           10:45 AM - 11:30 AM

      Mondays, September 17 - December 17, 2012
      (45min / 14-week session / $210  /  $182* (discount rate)

      Through the unique Conexiones approach, this Spanish immersion program introduces young children to the Spanish language through the arts and the exploration of simple eco-cultural themes.  This program is created especially for families living in culturally diverse communities like San Francisco.

      Click HERE to learn more and to enroll online today!

      Toddler Art Classes  / Ages 18 months - 5 years   10:30AM - 11:30AM

      Wednesday, September 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 24, 31, and November 7, 2012
           (1 hr / 8-week session / $120 /  $104* (discount rate)

      Come join the FUN at this art open studio! Introduce your child to a world of art and
      environment. Students explore painting, drawing, play-dough and craft-making.
      A wonderful opportunity for parent and child to be creative together.

      Click HERE to learn more and to enroll online today!

      Kids Mural Art  / Ages 5-10                                              3:00 PM - 5:30 PM

      Tuesdays, September 18, 25, and October 2, 9,16, 23, 30 and November 6
             (2.5 hrs / 8 week class / $160 / $138* (discount rate)

      A class for children who want to become familiar  with the mural process and explore a
      variety of arts and crafts materials for mural related projects.

      Click HERE to learn more and to enroll online today!

      Please visit our site for more information or contact Yuka at education@...
      Thank you for your consideration and time!

      Have a wonderful fall!
      best regards, Yuka

      Yukako Ezoe Onodera
      Education Director
      Precita Eyes Muralists

      --
      Kimberly Newton de Klootwyk

      "We are the stuff that dreams are made of." -Shakespeare