nanny available!

  • rothschild
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      our nanny has been with us for over 7 years. as my son has moved through school, we have needed her for less time and she has worked with other families during the week when not with our son (who will be in third grade at bvhm). starting immediately she is looking for part time hours: Monday thru Friday from about 8:00 until about 2:30. yadira is flexible in her time so if you need a combination of her available time that's OK. please don't hesitate to get in touch.

      yadira is a mother of 5 kids and a grandmother of 6. she is wonderful in every way. kind, patient, resourceful. she is mainly a spanish speaker but can communicate a bit in english and has worked for families that don't speak any spanish in the past. she does not drive but knows the city-wide bus system incredibly well and knows every park and playground in the bernal and mission area. yadira is especially terrific with infants and young babies.

      email me if you think yadira might be a match for you - and i can answer any questions you have. yadira has other current references as well and, additionally, yadira lives with her daughter who speaks english and is a terrific resource.

      thank you very much. jessica