Mondays in May: Tacolicious supports BVHM

  • Anastasia Fiandaca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:55 AM
      I've never been to Tacolicious, but I keep hearing it's amazing.
      Here's a link to their site and below are the details about their
      donations to BVHM.

      http://tacolicioussf.com/

      Starting in March, every month Tacolicious will give 15 percent of its
      Monday proceeds to a public school in the neighborhood. This means
      lunch and dinner. Look at it this way—since we're essentially open
      from 11:30 to midnight (Chestnut closes an hour earlier), there are
      over 12 hours in the day for you to eat a taco and make a difference.
      Or get drunk off tequila and not be filled with self loathing. It's
      also a perfect time to bring in the kids. Our kids menu is $7 for an
      agua fresca, beans and rice, a choice of taco, and a sundae. Dieters
      can come in for the Marina Girl Salad. There's something for everyone,
      but particularly the schools.

      Here's the breakdown as to what schools are the beneficiaries for the
      spring. We'll start up again in the fall.

      We hope you'll come by and forward this post to other public school
      supporters.

      Tacolicious School Project
      SPRING SESSION, 2012

      Valencia Street location