KOIT/Wells Fargo 'Salute to Teachers'

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      FYI -
      I just want to say that, if you [even you personally] had a teacher deserving this kind of recognition, you should do this.  The teacher who I would nominate died unexpectedly 5 years ago at age 59.  I still think of him just about every day.
      Shellie

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        Good PR for Wells Fargo, which honors teachers by cutting education funds and evicting teachers and their students' families from their homes. We gave them billions in bailout loans, and they give back a few thousand. Good deal for them.

        <dr.lapin@...>
        skype: dr.lapin