SF Jazz Offerings: Family Friendly Matinees on 4/14 and 4/21

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:39 AM
      Dear Parents and Teachers,
      Please read below for information about offerings from the SF Jazz Education program. Free tickets are available to class groups on Saturday, April 14, and if any teachers want to take their classes, please let me know, and I will help to set it up.
      Tickets are also available on April 21 for free family matinees. Ticket information about this is also below.
      Thanks to Nancy Alpert for forwarding this to us!
      Bob

      Subject: Family Matinee #2 and Free Family Saturday Workshops

      SFJAZZ Education: Family Matinee #2
      If this e-mail doesn't display properly, click here.
      SFJAZZ Spring Season 2012

      SFJAZZ Education continues a fantastic 2012 Spring Season with more outstanding events for people of all ages, including our exciting new partnership with the Jazz Heritage Center in San Francisco's historic Fillmore district.

        BENNY GOODMAN

      Matinee 2: The Reeds

      SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 11AM
      HERBST THEATRE

      Our Family Matinee series continues on Saturday, April 14 at 11am with an exciting program focusing on one of the most important instrument families in jazz: the reeds. The fabulous Marcus Shelby and his trio will share the many contributions and innovations of the great saxophone and clarinet players who have inspired future generations of jazz musicians and fans. > More

      Bay Area elementary school groups are eligible for a limited number of free tickets to this performance! Please email cphillips@... for more info.

        SFJAZZ EDUCATION WORKSHOP

      Free Family Saturday Workshops

      SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 11AM & 2PM
      JAZZ HERITAGE CENTER

      SFJAZZ is thrilled to partner with the Jazz Heritage Center of San Francisco in offering our two-month Discover Jazz series, and we'd like to announce the addition of a FREE Family Saturday program on Saturday, April 21 as a special part of this collaboration. Families with children ages 5 and older can join us for two distinct programs, from 11am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm for some fun and highly interactive workshops on the blues and traditional jazz. > More
      SFJAZZ.ORG
      Info, audio tracks,
      videos, tickets &
      membership

      TICKETS
      Public: 866-920-5299
      Members: 415-788-7353
      Web: sfjazz.org
      BOX OFFICE
      Monday–Friday, 11am–5:30pm
      3 Embarcadero Center, Lobby Level
      San Francisco, CA
      FOLLOW US ON:
      Unsubscribe | Contact | About SFJAZZ

      SFJAZZ . Three Embarcadero Center, Lobby Level, San Francisco, CA 94111

         To unsubscribe, click here

      Questions? Concerns? Problems? Contact Us