"que dificil es hablar el espanol"

  • Dale & Debbie Gish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      This is an incredible youtube video in Spanish about how hard it is to speak Spanish given regional differences in vocabulary.  It is so funny.  These guys are Colombian singing with gringo accents.  Almost 2 million views in less than two weeks.  It's spread like wildfire across the Spanish speaking world. (skip the ad).

      I'm sure our teachers will especially enjoy this one!
      La letra esta aqui y vale la pena leerla:  http://www.intentalocarito.com/

      debbie
      mama de Rebecca 2nd grade