Re: [bvpta] re Library Automation

  • Scott Simons
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2004
      Training is available just about anytime in the evenings after work or on
      Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning

      For complete workdays I am currently available for the 14-21-28

      Today is Halloween and I am also available

      Anybody around ?

      Scott 282-7950

      --
      Scott@...
    • Naomi

          It has been some time since i have sent out a plea for volunteers, but
          now that summer is over and soccer is winding down I would like to make
          a concerted effort to get this thang done.

          We are well over 60% completed and I will do anything anywhere to get
          people on this project. The more the merrier.

          We missed out on a $10,000 grant last year and might be able to get it
          this year if we can prove completion and implementation of some special
          projects.

          Please, please can we get people on board this project.

          Swimming in futility

          Scott

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129q9krbv/M=315388.5543473.6613715.3001176/D=groups/S=1705566179:HM/EXP=1099543760/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Scott@...

        • sfbaby1
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2004
            I would have made it, but I am just now checking my email. The only
            thing that I need to know is which area to work on.

            Naomi

            kristiz=compuserve.com@r...

            > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129q9krbv/M=315388.5543473.6613715.30011