Old coats?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2011
      Hi, Happy New Year to you all! I just remembered that I was talking with Zulema right before the winter break about doing another coat drive this year. Please, if you have gently used coats that you don't wear anymore, consider bringing them in to the Buena Vista/Horace Mann office the first or second week of the new year. I'll personally round them up and bring them to someone who'll distribute them to those in need- It's still cold. thanks so much in advance- jenny stanley
    • lauragold@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
        So thoughtful Jenny.  A wonderful way to begin the New Year!

        Laura Belfiglio Gold
        Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8
        Teacher 4/5
        work - 695-5881
        cell-415-531-6430

        "Aude Sapere" (Dare to Think!) - Immanuel Kant