Kermes

  • Betsy Barron
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 21, 2011
      I would like to get some posters for Kermes to hang in my store. Are there any in the office? Also, we have thousands of people coming to Valencia on Sunday
      with kids, Will the gate on Valencia be open and decorated to get the attention of the masses?

      --

      Betsy Barron // 415.648.7781 // www.betsybarron.com // Visit us on Facebook
      Shop for handmade hoop earrings at HoopThing.com!

    • Vivian Barad
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 21, 2011
      Hi Betsy and BVHM community,

      I've created the Kermes graphic design. Attached is a pdf of the Kermes color poster as a bilingual version. Please feel free to print this and hang in your place of business. Judy may have a few spare in the office as well.

      In addition, I've printed up a very nice color postcard to hand-out, before and day of Kermes. Judy has a box of these at school, there are 1,000 postcards.

      I would love for people to hand these out Saturday, and especially Sunday, as the postcard offers a free game as an enticement to come to Kermes. If you are willing to take a stack and hand them out at Sunday Streets, please stop by the office today to pick up some postcards!

      Not sure what the decoration plans are for the gates on Valencia - I had suggested a big balloon arch but I don't know if this is happening. Judy is the person to contact.

      Cheers,

      Vivian
      (mom of Esther in kinder)

      On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Betsy Barron <betsybarron@...> wrote:

      I would like to get some posters for Kermes to hang in my store. Are there any in the office? Also, we have thousands of people coming to Valencia on Sunday
      with kids, Will the gate on Valencia be open and decorated to get the attention of the masses?

      --

      Betsy Barron // 415.648.7781 // www.betsybarron.com // Visit us on Facebook
      Shop for handmade hoop earrings at HoopThing.com!

    • ximena ares
      Message 3 of 26 , Oct 21, 2011
        Great!! thank you!