New Store and Art Gallery steps away from BVHM K-8!

  • Betsy Barron
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
      Dear Community,

      For many years I have dreamed of opening a combination studio, jewelery store and art gallery in San Francisco
      where I would be able to work and bring community together for events, as well as show the work of many talented artists,
      (including BVHM's own Deborah Caperton!).

      Last winter when the decision for Buena Vista to move locations and join the Horace Mann Community were finalized,
      I couldn't inore the signs any longer and signed a lease to a raw retail space on Valencia street between 22nd and 23rd.
      With the brilliance of BVHM parent Matt Lowe, both architect and contractor, we worked together to design the space now known as Love & Luxe.

      This Friday (tomorrow) we will host our very first art opening featuring the watercolor paintings of local artist Ellen Little.
      I hope you can stop by, take in the beauty of her paintings and share in the love of our community.

      Hope to see you soon!
      Betsy
      (Desi's mom, 5th grade)

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wvgaya

      Betsy Barron // 415.648.7781 // www.betsybarron.com // Visit us on Facebook
      Shop for handmade hoop earrings at HoopThing.com!