New Store and Art Gallery steps away from BVHM K-8!

  • Betsy Barron
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2011

      Dear Community,

      For many years I have dreamed of opening a combination studio, jewelery store and art gallery in San Francisco
      where I would be able to work and bring community together for events, as well as show the work of many talented artists,
      (including BVHM's own Deborah Caperton!).

      Last winter when the decision for Buena Vista to move locations and join the Horace Mann Community were finalized,
      I couldn't inore the signs any longer and signed a lease to a raw retail space on Valencia street between 22nd and 23rd.
      With the brilliance of BVHM parent Matt Lowe, both architect and contractor, we worked together to design the space now known as Love & Luxe.

      This Friday we will host our very first art opening featuring the watercolor paintings of local artist Ellen Little.
      I hope you can stop by, take in the beauty of her paintings and share in the love of our community.

      Hope to see you soon!
      Betsy
      (Desi's mom, 5th grade)

      Join us on September 30th from 5-10 pm as we proudly present new work by painter Ellen Little.Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      LOVE & LUXE
      1169 Valencia Street San Francisco, CA
      12-6PM Wed, Thurs; 12-8PM Fri; 12-9PM Sat
      (415) 648 7781
      Email Us
      Visit us on FacebookVisit us on Twitter
      Upcoming Events
      23November
      watercolor by ellen little
      Artist Reception: Ellen Little
      Friday, September 30th 5-10 pm
      Join us this Friday as we proudly present new work by painter Ellen Little. If you've seen the beautiful watercolors in the space here at Love & Luxe, you won't want to miss this artist reception where the walls will be covered with gorgeous new work. Stop in and chat with Ellen about her inspired paintings. See you there!
      RSVP on facebook >
      23November
      sf open studios
      SF Open Studios
      Saturday & Sunday, October 1-2
      Love & Luxe artist in residence Betsy Barron will be showing her work in the shop during SF Open Studios. We'll be open Saturday 12-8 and Sunday 11-6 this week to take part in the event! More about SF Open Studios here.
      RSVP on facebook >
      From the Studio
      New Artist: Anna Sheffield
      Love & Luxe is thrilled to announce new arrivals in the shop from Anna Sheffield. Anna is a New York-based designer whose devotion to fine arts (including formal training in costume design as well as welding & blacksmithing) inform her endeavors past & present. Keepsakes, heirlooms and talismans – all objects full of native beauty and secret meaning – are recurring themes in her work. A true tastemaker (Anna was a featured blogger for NY Times' The Moment), she contributes to a number of creative projects, her finger on the pulse of not only jewelry and fashion but New York culture at large.

      Sent to betsybarron@...why did I get this?
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences
      Love & Luxe · 1169 Valencia Street · San Francisco, California 94110
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      --

      Betsy Barron // 415.648.7781 // www.betsybarron.com // Visit us on Facebook
      Shop for handmade hoop earrings at HoopThing.com!

    • Betsy Barron
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
        Dear Community,

        For many years I have dreamed of opening a combination studio, jewelery store and art gallery in San Francisco
        where I would be able to work and bring community together for events, as well as show the work of many talented artists,
        (including BVHM's own Deborah Caperton!).

        Last winter when the decision for Buena Vista to move locations and join the Horace Mann Community were finalized,
        I couldn't inore the signs any longer and signed a lease to a raw retail space on Valencia street between 22nd and 23rd.
        With the brilliance of BVHM parent Matt Lowe, both architect and contractor, we worked together to design the space now known as Love & Luxe.

        This Friday (tomorrow) we will host our very first art opening featuring the watercolor paintings of local artist Ellen Little.

        http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wvgaya