Re: Questions/ General

  • cmanshel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011

      Here are some quick answers to your questions Hajdeja and to all others who are wondering

      • When is Back to School night happening?.

      ·         Back to School Night is September 7th

      • Interested in being part of a "beautification" BVHM committee is this defined/determined yet?

      ·         There is a Greening Committee that is working on developing the garden and garden curriculum.  That group should be having a meeting shortly.  Watch for meeting announcement in Noticias.

      ·         We have a tentative date for a Fall Clean in the end of September- the school year activity Calendar should be published in the next week or two.  If you would like to help organize this please contact Ocean Berg kamil_casim@... or Karina Bekemeier kamil_casim@....

      ·         We do not have a specific beautification committee. Organized.  If this is something you would like to lead or be involved in please contact Ocean Berg kamil_casim@... or Karina Bekemeier kamil_casim@... so that they can coordinate this group of interested volunteers.

    • oceanrberg@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
        Hi all. Karina and I are helping organize volunteers for all school activities.
        Oceanrber@... in my email address.

        Ocean

        Thank you! For some reason I kept thinking back to school night was happening tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
          Oh my I cant spell! Oceanrberg@... is email.
          Thanks for patience

          Ocean