Pachanga Help Needed: Re:Printing

  • hajdeja ehline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello everyone.

      Sorry to spam but we are in much need of someone making 11x17 color printouts of the Pachanga poster. About 15 in total. If anyone has access to a color printer I will send the PDF your way to print out. Please contact me directly and thank you in advance! We plan to have another great auction and look forward in seeing you there!

      Cheers,

      Hajdeja Ehline