[O/T]: FREE Valentine Card Party, 1/29 Sunnyside Conservatory, 11am-2pm

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Gather up your old holiday cards, calendars, gift-wrap, magazines, and cardboard coffee sleeves and bring them to our….

      2nd annual VALENTINE CARD PARTY

      Sunnyside Conservatory

      236 Monterey Boulevard, between Baden and Congo
      San Francisco
      8 min walk from Glen Park BART
      Saturday, January 29, 2011
      (with plenty of time to mail out your Valentines!)
      11 am – 2 pm  rain or shine. FREE

      Lots of examples and inspiration for making handmade cards using recycled, found, salvage, and everyday materials will be provided, along with some cardstock, punches, and other notions.

      info@...

      Children welcome, but must be supervised by parent or accompanying adult.
      Sponsored by Friends of Sunnyside Conservatory and San Francisco Recreation and Park Department.