Super Saturdays at The Velveteen Rabbit!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Some sweet deals from our friends and neighbors at ODC! They are sponsoring our entire 3rd grade and sending them to see this great Velveteen Rabbit production for free!
      Thanks,
      Bob

      Bob Armstrong  (415) 515-8815 (cell phone)  Bob's Art Website: http://bobarmstrongart.com
      926 Esmeralda Ave. San Francisco, CA 94110

      From: ODC_Dance@...
      To: strongarm_art@...
      Subject: Super Saturdays at The Velveteen Rabbit!
      Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:54:12 +0000

      Message body

       vr4303 2

      SUPER SATURDAYS AT THE VELVETEEN RABBIT
      Dec. 4 & 11, 1 & 4pm
      Buy Online Now

      Select Orchestra seats are available for just $15 and $30 only on Super Saturdays! With prices like these, you can bring all your family and friends to experience the magic up close! Don't miss this special offer to get great seats to one of the Bay Area's best holiday productions for a steal!

      To sweeten the deal even more, our friends at BookPig, the Netflix of childrens' books rentals, will give any Saturday ticketholders a free one month subscription to their online book rental-by-mail service.

      And did we mention there will be real rabbits in the lobby this Saturday for both the 1pm and 4pm shows? SaveABunny will be on site with bunnies for petting and will tell you and your child about the important rabbit rescue they perform. Not up for taking one home? We will have precious stuffed rabbits (no bathing or feeding required) available for purchase in the lobby.

      Performances this week:
      Thursday 11am, Friday 11am, Saturday 1 and 4pm, Sunday 1 and 4pm.

      Hop to it!
      CALL 415-978-ARTS OR BUY ONLINE NOW

      The Velveteen Rabbit
      Running now through Dec. 12!
      Tickets $15-45
      Click here for Performance Schedule and More Information

      LOCATION
      Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Novellus Theater
      700 Howard Street @ Third
      MAP
      BART, Muni and Parking Easily Accessible

      SNEAK PEEK
      Photo Gallery
      Demo Video
      Hear the Story

      Photo Credit: Steve DiBartolomeo

      Click to view this email in a browser

      ODC Dance
      351 Shotwell St
      San Francisco, California 94110
      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!