Halloween dance

  • Ocean Berg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      Thanks so much. It was the best day of 5th grade" was what I was told by 2 5th graders.
      Can we do Valentines Day?
      Ocean
      From: Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...>
      Sender: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:29:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
      To: <bvpta@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...>
      Subject: [bvpta] Halloween Dance a Big Success!

      Hi, everyone- Just wanted to say 'Thank you' to everyone for coming out and supporting our fifth graders at the Halloween Dance. It was so nice to see so many non-fifth grade families there, too- We really appreciate it and it seemed that all of the kids were having a good time! Thanks Evan and Mark and everyone else for making this fundraiser happen.