Halloween Dance a Big Success!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30 1:29 PM
      Hi, everyone- Just wanted to say 'Thank you' to everyone for coming out and supporting our fifth graders at the Halloween Dance. It was so nice to see so many non-fifth grade families there, too- We really appreciate it and it seemed that all of the kids were having a good time! Thanks Evan and Mark and everyone else for making this fundraiser happen.
    • Ocean Berg
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31 1:17 PM
        Thanks so much. It was the best day of 5th grade" was what I was told by 2 5th graders.
        Can we do Valentines Day?
        Ocean
        From: Jenny Stanley <burlstanley@...>
        Sender: bvpta@yahoogroups.com