Re: [bvpta] 9/13/2010 Community Rally and Meeting

  • Dr. Lapin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      Please email me the evite, Traci. Thanks for your initiative and time!

      Blair

      Enviado desde mi móvil. Discúlpense por favor los errores tipográficos y la brevidad.

      El sep 4, 2010, a las 11:51, Traci Dauphin <tdauphin@...> escribió:

      Hello BV Community,
      I have set up an evite for the upcoming Community rally and meeting at SFUSD on 9/13/10. I only had emails for 4/5th grades. If you would like to attend this meeting please email me so that I can email you the evite invitation. The evite is an excellent way to keep track of childcare and carpools. It also gives a good estimate of how many participants to expect so we can let the media know. They would be much more likely to come if we had say 50 or 75 people.

      I sent out the evite yesterday and only a handful of people have opened it. Can you please at least open it and respond yes or no? I would hate to think I wasted 2 hours importing emails for nothing.

      If you would like to invite more people from other schools you can do so by hitting on the area that says invite more people. Once you click on that it allows you to add the persons email info and send.

    • Hajdeja