Game Night Success!

  • Victoria Doll-Polanco
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
      Thank you to all the families and teachers who participated in game night and donated games! Everyone seemed to have a good time and we saw a lot of new families. I think we just found another yearly event for the PTA to sponsor...

      If you donated games in a whole foods bag, it should be in the office for you to pick up.
      Gracias,

      Victoria Doll-Polanco Buena Vista Elementary School 2641 25th Street San Francisco, CA 94110 Phone 415-695-5875 Fax 415-695-5311

    • Kelly Jensen Sheiner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
        Thanks for organizing, Maestra. We had a great time!

        Kelly and Max

      • knewtonk@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
          Lo siento que ya no pude pasar a dejar mis juegos... Para la proxima.

          Cuando tendran "bingo night?" ;)

          - Kimberly

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: Kelly Jensen Sheiner <kellysheiner@...>