Fw: [schoolgardens] We need your help!

  • Jessica Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Wow! Can you imagine the money Pepsi spends on Superbowl advertisement going toward greening our schools and educating our youth on environmental issues?

      I imagine it would go a long way! Please take a moment to read the email below and vote in order for this to become a reality!

      Thanks all and many blessings...