Last Call for Beauty and the Beast

  • Traci Dauphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Tickets are $30 each for side mezzanine seats (normally $70)
      Great deal!

      Beauty and The Beast
      Golden Gate Theatre
      Thursday, August 19th at 7:30pm
      I have a limited number of side mezzanine tickets available for $30.
      The show is playing for 2 weeks in August.
      Please let me know if you would like to purchase tickets.

      Disney's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, the smash hit Broadway musical, is coming to San Francisco! Based on the Academy Award-winning animated feature film, this eye-popping spectacle has won the hearts of over 35 million people worldwide.

      This classic musical love story is filled with unforgettable characters, lavish sets and costumes, and dazzling production numbers including "Be Our Guest" and the beloved title song. Experience the romance and enchantment of Disney's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!