Thank You to BV Art Parents

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Many thanks to the BV Community for its support of the arts, and to our wonderful administration and staff for its help and kindness as well. Special thanks to all the parents who volunteered to make the Spectra Visual Arts program a success here at BV by offering their time or working in the classroom, usually at least twice a month. They are as follows: Kindergarten: Beta Colussi, Tricia Ong, Mike and Allison Ruy, Dan and Elissa Kennedy, Eva Ramirez, Sarah Weck, Danielle Harris, Jessica Rothschild, Laura Hecht, Barbara Wickham, Francisco and Mercedes Soto; First Grade: Adrienne Saiz, Naomi Fiss, Jeanette Lafors, Tom Ehline, Irene Feiks-Hernandez, Suze Allen, David Mauroff, Tiny Garcia-Gray, Sean Velcich, Claudia Arenas, Mark and Dee Campbell, Laura White, Jennie Stanley, Deb Caperton, Nicolette Noyes; Second Grade: Krista and Matt Lowe, Maribel Vasquez, Avis Casimir, Sally Magnuson, Kevin Leeper, Karen Butterworth, Roberto Vargas, Chabela, Cathy Manshel; Third Grade: Laura White, Candace Guirao, Suze Allen, Carolina Lucero Funes, Georgia Bratt, Jeanne Darrah, Gabriela Dixon, Laura Zovickian, David Zovickian, Annie Jupiter, Betsy Barron; Fourth Grade: Jessica Perez, Sophie Cloarec, Mark Gallegos, Agneshka Gorska, Betsy Segarra, Jennie Stanley, Traci Dauphin, Ocean Berg, Roberto Vargas, Chabela; Fifth Grade: Naomi Nova and Avis Casimir.
      We are lucky to have such dedicated parents, most of whom have been volunteering for many years, and some of whom teach in two classrooms. Without them the children would not have received the same high level of visual arts instruction, and I could not have done my job.
      Bob Armstrong, Arts Coordinator

      Bob Armstrong  (415) 515-8815 (cell phone)  Bob's Art Website: http://bobarmstrongart.com
      926 Esmeralda Ave. San Francisco, CA 94110