Protest on International Workers' Day—San Francisco
San Francisco: March and Rally
Saturday, May 1
12 noon March assembles at 24th and Mission Sts
2 p.m. Rally at Civic Center Plaza (Grove and Polk Sts)
Full Rights for Undocumented Workers—Legalization/Amnesty for All!
Money for Jobs and Education, Not War and Occupation—Jobs for All!
No Budget Cuts or Fee Hikes—Tax the Rich and Corporations!
Donate to Legal Actions Against the Legislation: Donate to MALDEF by going to: https://maldef. org/donate/
Nationwide Call to Action: From: http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/MayDay2010/
National Immigrant Solidarity Network
New York: (212)330-8172 Los Angeles: (213)403-0131 Washington D.C.: (202)595-8990 Chicago: (773)942-2268
May Day Lists of Local Actions
Please send your May Day 2010 action announcements to info@...
Downlaod your immigrant activism videos at Activist Video http://www.ActivistVideo.org
We are calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement!
Wear White T-Shirt, organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights!
1. No to anti-immigrant legislation, and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
2. No to militarization of the border.
3. No to the immigrant detention and deportation.
4. No to the guest worker program.
5. No to employer sanction and “no match” letters.
6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition for undocumented immigrants NOW.
7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.