Fwd: Summer camp in Spanish!

  • Laura Hecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
    Hi,
    I am forwarding this from Ines Portugal, who worked at my daughter's preschool, has babysat for us and has worked at Katherine Michiels School. Ines has 10 years of experience with children and her focus is on teaching Spanish through play and collaboration. She is planning a summer program in Spanish where children can keep using the language in fun ways--games, field trips, making books, dance, arts and crafts, etc.
    If you are looking for an experience for your child this summer to enhance their Spanish skills, this is a great option.  Attached are her program description and registration form. She does not mention specific ages, but if you are interested you should contact her.
    Laura