Gran Pachanga- Solicitations needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
    Hi, everyone-
    Buena Vista's biggest fundraiser of the year is now almost a month away. Please, those of you with donations, bring them into the office(with a donation form attached so that we have all of the necessary information) And those of you who haven't yet gotten donations, please think about who you know who you might ask for an auctionable item(gift certificates to restaurants, spas, get-aways, fun kid things to do or classes) Donation request letters can be found in the hallway at school or attached here. Or think about a service that you could provide that we could auction off(Babysitting, Cooking, Lessons, etc.) Let's try to raise the most we've ever raised this year- It's for our kids! Thanks. Any questions, call Jenny at 596-0291