ODC Asia Dance Tour Send-Off Performance 1/15

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      Dear All,
      Please read below for info about our artistic neighbor, ODC, and their sendoff dance performance on the 15th.
      Thanks,
      Bob

      ODC
      Commons Knowledge
      ODC/Dance
      My ODC|My Profile Donate Now Donate Now Share With Friends Share With Friends Print Print
      ODC/Dance - 351 Shotwell St, San Francisco, CA 94110 - 415-863-6606
      Dear strongarm_art@...,
      ODC/Dance Presents
      ODC/Dance Presents
      Asia Tour Send-Off Performance

      Fri, Jan. 15, 6:00pm, Pre-concert free reception
      ODC Dance Commons, Studio B.

      ODC/Dance is one of only three dance companies selected to represent the United States in 2010 in an innovative program called DanceMotionUSASMdedicated to sharing the story of American dance with international audiences. Bid...
      Click Here to let us know as your interests change and we'll deliver the news you care about most!
      Connect with ODC on Facebook and Twitter  Click Here
      News
      News
      Bookmark our Asia Tour Blog

      Annie Zivolich and Liz Farrotte-Heenan will be posting updates from Burma, Indonesia and Thailand on the DanceMotionUSASM blog. Keep tabs on the touring life, see photos of all the spectacular sights and read...

      Feature
      Feature
      Build Dance! Donate to the Capital Campaign Today!

      This fall, ODC will complete the final phase of its building project - the renovation of its flagship facility, the ODC Theater.   When the doors reopen, ODC will own and operate a two-building...
      Save the Date
      ODC/Dance Downtown 2010

      March 12 - 28, 2010
      Novellus Theater | Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater

      RESERVE THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT.

      "ODC's choreography is a reflection of the American spirit. Take a risk. Make a...
      My ODC
      Click Here and log into your own version of ODC's website
      Contact Us
      Stay Connected
      Jenna Glass, Associate, Marketing
      email: myodc@...
      351 Shotwell St
      San Francisco, California, 94110
      United States
      phone: 415-863-6606 x 116
      Have you moved?
      Need to update your contact information?

      Click Here
      To change your interests, to read more about the news on this e-Bulletin or to update your contact information, visit My ODC.

      If you no longer wish to receive this type of email from us, please Click Here.
      Papilia