New neighborhood park planning meeting

  • Naomi Fiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      A friend passed this on to me, and I wanted to spread the word!

      Naomi Fiss

      Planning Meeting for New Open Space in the Mission District: January 23, 2010

      01/23/2010 - 11:00am
      01/23/2010 - 1:00pm

      The SF Planning Department needs your help to design a proposed open space in the northeast Mission at 17th and Folsom!

      Help the City design this space and tell us what types of activities and programs are needed in the neighborhood.

      The site is currently a parking lot on the corner of 17th and Folsom Streets.  The City is working on acquiring this site and converting a portion of the space into a neighborhood park.

      Join your neighbors and friends and family for a fun and exciting planning meeting on January 23rd.  Click here for a meeting flier.

      The following will be provided:

      • Light refreshments
      • Childcare and youth friendly activities
      • English to Spanish translation

      See you there!

      DATE: Saturday, January 23, 2010
      TIME: 11 AM
      LOCATION: Marshall Elementary School: 1575 15th Street (at Capp)

      For more info, contact: Susan Exline: San Francisco Planning Department
      susan.exline@..., 415.558.6332
      http://www.sfplanning.org

      --
      Naomi Fiss Photography