bv in need

  • Sean Velcich
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      the performance department of bv is in need of a cd player. if somebody has one laying around that is in good working order, they could really use it. right now they are using an old dvd player, which makes the precise playing of a piece of music very difficult. please contact bob armstrong if you are go. thank you so much. happiness
    • xvsz@sfsu.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
        hohoho bv!
        i'd love to donate a CD-.Stereo system to our school. It has about 6 speakers..One of those home surround systems that would be perfect for our use. thought about it for our holiday show last week..Even for calming sounds during guarderia... Practically brand new and in its box. i'll contact bob In the new year. Hope thats helpful! Cheers n a peaceful holiday to all.
        xochitl'neil 'tenoch y zaid jose-----Original Message-----
        Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:53:28 pm
        To: <bvpta@yahoogroups.com>
        From: "Sean Velcich" <soscared@...>
        Subject: [bvpta] bv in need

        the performance department of bv is in need of a cd player. if somebody has one laying around that is in good working order, they could really use it. right now they are using an old dvd player, which makes the precise playing of a piece of music very difficult. please contact bob armstrong if you are go. thank you so much. happiness
      • Dr. Lapin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
          To lend or to gift? A cd player to hook up to a stereo? Or a cheap boom box cd player?

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2009
            just a cd player as a gift
            preferably a single disc model
            thanks

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2009
              sounds great
              looking for the cd player
              one of those free standing , single disc models
              thanks

              Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 8:53:28 pm
              To: <bvpta@yahoogroups. com>
              From: "Sean Velcich" <soscared@sbcglobal. net>