Sportsbasement 5th grade fundraiser

  • traci dauphin
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2009
      Mark your calendars!
      Thursday November 12th 6-9pm
      5th Grade fundraiser shopping party
      20% of all money spent will go to the 5th grade class
      beer and food provided
      movie area with snacks for the kids

      Shop early for your Holiday gifts without the crowds
    • traci dauphin
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
        This Thursday, November 12th from 6-9pm

        5th grade fundraiser shopping party
        We receive 20% of all money spent
        beer and food provided
        movie area with snacks for the kids

        Shop early for your Holiday gifts
      • Dr. Lapin
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
          Where is sportsbasement, please?

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
                  Sportsbasement suggested that we have a school wish list available for parents to buy balls and such and donate directly to BV.  Do we need more basketballs or soccer balls?  Can anyone let me know what the school could use from Sportsbasement?

                  I just told them that 100 people were attending this Thursday.   Please help us reach this goal!

                  This is the easiest fundraiser I have ever been involved with.  They provide everything and we just show up and buy something.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009

                    Tomorrow night Thursday, November 12th, 6-9pm
                    Sports Basement 1590 Bryant St. (between 15th St. & Alameda St.)

                    Please try to attend (even for a short while) and support BV and the 5th grade class.