5th grade fundraising idea

  • traci dauphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009

      Hi there,
      I sent away for more info on these scratch cards.  It looks interesting.  Anyone know about these?
      Does the 5th grade have a list of parent emails so I don't have to bother the whole group?
      Thanks
      • Scratch Cards Fundraising Program

        90%
      • Scratch Cards
        • Product:
          Scratch Cards
        The Scratch & Help fundraising program was created in 1992 and has helped over 50,000 organizations like yours raise over $75,000,000.
        EARN $100.00 PER BOOKLET!
        EARN UP TO 90% PROFIT!
        NO MONEY UP FRONT NEEDED!
        FUN AND EASY!
        GREAT NATIONAL SPONSORS!
        This scratch card fundraiser’s huge succss can be attributed to the fact that it is a simple, profitable and hassle-free fundraiser. It’s simple because you collect the donations on the spot, and there is no need to return and see the donor to deliver product. It’s profitable because the Scratch & Help program offers you up to a 90% profit, far more than the traditional fundraisers like candy, chocolate etc... Finally, it’s hassle free because you never have to deal with large deliveries, perishable goods, or broken/missing products.
        Here is how the Scratch Card Fundraising Program works:
        Each member of your group receives one Scratch & Help fundraiser booklet and goes around to their friends, family or neighbors and asks them to scratch one of the fifty dots on the scratch card to reveal their donation amount. Donations range from $0.50 to $3.00. As thanks, the donors receive a sheet of coupons with a value of over $100.00. It’s a win-win situation.
        Each fundraising scratch card booklet costs $20.00 and produces $100.00 in donations. $80.00 is retained by your group, that's 80% profit!! With this month's promotion you can get a bonus of 10% extra free booklets, bringing your profit up to 90%.

        SIMPLE – FAST – SUPER PROFITABLE
        How much will my group make?
           Number of Participants
        You will RaiseBonus CardsCostYour Profit

    • Victoria Doll-Polanco
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        I think if you do it on escuela bv Jeanna might have added all the 5th grade parents. That doesn't mean that they are all on it, or that they all check, though.

        Victoria Doll-Polanco Buena Vista Elementary School 2641 25th Street San Francisco, CA 94110 Phone 415-695-5875 Fax 415-695-5311

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com