Thank You!

  • Victoria Doll-Polanco
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2009
      Thank you so much to Sonia and Don who organized and all the parents who participated in yesterday's school clean-up. A lot got done and cleaned and we teachers appreciate all the work you put in.

      The supportive parents at BV are one reason we love to work here!

      Victoria Doll-Polanco Buena Vista Elementary School 2641 25th Street San Francisco, CA 94110 Phone 415-695-5875 Fax 415-695-5311

    • Whitney Rowe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2009
        Yes, thank you!!  It was so delightful to arrive to a super-clean classroom this morning.  Thank you!!

        Whitney and Sarah
        Salón 22

        To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
        From: vdollpo@...
        Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:00:54 -0700
        Subject: [bvpta] Thank You!

        Thank you so much to Sonia and Don who organized and all the parents who participated in yesterday's school clean-up. A lot got done and cleaned and we teachers appreciate all the work you put in.

        The supportive parents at BV are one reason we love to work here!

        Victoria Doll-Polanco Buena Vista Elementary School 2641 25th Street San Francisco, CA 94110 Phone 415-695-5875 Fax 415-695-5311

      • Linda Perez
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2009
          wow!!!!!!!!!  thank you all so much for the work you did in room 3.  i was really blown away when i entered my room this morning.  i appreciate it.  the kids and i will appreciate the fans!

          linda

          To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
            My husband's stores, Paxton Gate and Paxton Gate Curiosities for Kids, will be having two free holiday/anniversary parties this Saturday.  There will be activities for kids from 3 - 6 and adults from 7 - 10.  Please come!

            Whitney
            Salón 22

            Happy Holidays to you and Happy Anniversary to us!
            Come help us celebrate this Saturday, December 5th.

            Paxton Gate Curiosities for Kids turns 1!
            766 Valencia Street
            3:00 to 6:00pm

            **Features a puppet show by Michelle Menard & Co at 3:00, Clowns from Pi Clown Troupe and our very own Lauren Cobb playing music with her band Dead Flowers.  Discounts, prizes and refreshments will also be available!

            Paxton Gate turns 17!
            824 Valencia Street,
            7:00 to 10:00pm

            **Features live music by Veronica Klaus, door prizes, discounts, beverages & oeuvre d'oeuvres!

            Mention this email and receive 15% off your purchases during both parties!

            Also check out the new exhibit, "You Had to be There" at Curiosities for Kids featuring Jennifer Muskopf of Clive & Sunshine. Cockroaches! See them in a new way: plush and elegant.

            Paxton Gate
            824 Valencia St.
            San Francisco
            www.PaxtonGate.com

            Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out