Re: FW: [bvdiscussion] Flea Market

  • Nancy Alpert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009
      I am curious what kinds of technology are wanted/needed. I also wonder
      if the PTA has been approached on this, and what the response is/was.
      Can we get an update on the 'technology' issue at BV? (For Noticias or
      just this listserv.) Who knows what donations might come in if the
      community is a bit more informed about needs! Thanks.