Re: [bvpta] Randall Science Courses!

  • Naomi Fiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hi parents,

      I'm not sure how many of you have heard but Sigg has recently admitted that they use the same chemical (BPA) in their bottles that caused everyone to abandon plastic bottles in the first place (http://www.zrecommends.com/detail/siggs-bpa-confession-you-arent-going-to-like-it-any-more-than-we-do/).

      If you are a Sigg owner and wish to trade your bottles in for ones with the new (mystery meat) coating, you can stop by any Bay Area Whole Foods for an even trade. If you're uncomfortable with Sigg (and who would blame you) you might be interested in this program (http://www.bigbottleswap.com/Home.html) which lets you trade your Sigg bottle in for a credit towards another brand.

      cheers