Re: [bvpta] South Pacific

  • traci dauphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      Joan,
      I am going to add you to the evite and confirm you for 2 tickets.  Could you please send me a check Traci Dauphin
      678 Moultrie st. sf ca 94110
      Thanks!
      traci
      On Sep 3, 2009, at 1:31 PM, Joan wrote:

      I would love two tickets!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Joan Boyle 415 794-5445

      Thursday, October 1, 2009
      8pm
      Golden Gate Theatre
      tickets are $28 (normally $60) for side mezzanine seats

      Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend. I have booked
      150 tickets and need to pay early next week.
      Thanks,
      Traci
      (415) 401-0410