Flat for sale one block from Buena Vista

  • tednace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      We are selling our flat, which is located on 24th Street one block from the school. Since this is Tenancy-in-Common, we are advertising within networks that we know in hopes of finding a compatible family to share the two-unit building with the family of Alexsis and Rachel, who live upstairs. Here is the ad:

      Spacious, wide, three-bedroom, flat with high ceilings on ground floor of two-story Edwardian house on low-traffic block of 24th Street in Mission District in easy proximity to General Hospital, Buena Vista School, Potrero del Sol park, Brava Theater, and Mission Street shops and cafes. One bathroom with ready potential for expansion to 1.5 baths. Includes bonus room with windows and garden access, suitable for guest room, office, or nursery. Remodeled kitchen with inset lighting, tiled counters, maple cabinets, and walk-in pantry. Includes all kitchen appliances. Shared basement with washer and dryer as well as extensive storage space. Charming backyard deck with apple and fig trees. Proximity to 101 highway wall allows easy parking. Other transportation options include two City CarShare pods, frequent Muni buses, and pleasant walk to 24th Street BART Station. Offered at $550,000 with seller financing available for qualified buyers. For viewing by appointment. Contact Ted Nace at 415-206-0906.

      Photos are posted here:
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/reo/1305753499.html