Volunteers needed for 49er Games- Help BV raise money!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hi, folks-
      It's that time of year again... When Jenny Stanley starts harassing you all to give up your valuable Sundays to work long days for no pay, serving beer and hotdogs to crazy 49er fans. Let's raise a bunch of money for our kids' school (Last year, we raised close to $8,000!) The first game we'll be working is Sunday, Sept. 20. Please e-mail me if you can work. We usually meet at school and carpool to Candlestick around 8:00 a.m.