Sponge Toss Game

  • Julia Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Since this is such a hot topic (not), I wanted to clarify that it's a sponge toss game instead of a beanbag toss game (although, Paul, the beanbag toss game looks fabulous).

      So, just to make sure that everyone knows what to look out for, the game was fashioned from a door, stands vertically, and has a monster of some sort painted on it. Tom Ehline built a base for it, because it was just a free-standing door that the person being sponged had to hold up as they were being pelted by wet sponges.

      Anyway, if this rings a bell, please email me offline. I feel badly having borrowed it and then losing it--especially considering how huge it is.

      Julia