RE: Last Undelivered Silent Auction Items

  • Canner, Mindi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      I have items for Leslie Vaughn and Kim Klausner.  If you are on this listserve, please let me know.  If you on this listserve know either, would you please let them know to contact me.

      My number is 285-8958.  Thank you.
    • Paul Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004

        I am Leslie Vaughan and Kim Klausner!

        ?Paul?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
          So, is that it? Can we throw away our Silent Auction and Carnaval
          tickets?

          Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!