Offshore Oil Drilling

  • Amy Trusso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Attention BV Teachers and Parents:

      ACTION   ALERT!!!      BE A PART OF YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK

      PARTICIPATE

      IN THE

      OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING PUBLIC HEARINGS

      WITH

      Ken Salazar, Secretary, Dept. of Interior

      Thursday, April 16, 2009 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

      Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF

      Robertson Auditorium

      1675 Owens Street, San Francisco

      Noon-time Rally & Day-long Festivities

      with a coalition of

      Legislators, Scientists, Environmental Organizations, and the Public

      Bring your students to this event to experience our government and citizens at work in a most pressing issue facing our ocean and coastline.  Arrange for students to speak at the hearings.    Please contact organizing coalition member judithpiper@... for more information.