Re: Boojum Cookie Fundraiser

  • jcbrown32000
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      I need to get some input on pricing before I can say. Stay tuned...

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        Ocelia & I can definitely sell some. Also for Boojum, we will be having another bakesale just outside of the Noe Valley Farmer's Market(at Haystack Pizza) this Saturday. Any parents who can bake something to sell, please call Jenny, 596-0291. (I can pick things up on my way, too) thanks!