Spanish Movie Night

  • traci_dauphin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Friday, June 4th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria we will be featuring our last Spanish movie
      night of the year. The movie is Shrek 1 in spanish. We still need some help with set up,
      serving and clean up. If anyone can help please contact Tracy 401-0410. We are serving
      hotdogs, nachos, popcorn and candy. The price is right. Please show your support and
      attend this fun event. The admission is $5.00 per family. We are also selling glow in the
      dark bracelets for 50 cents.
    • Aldaz, Maria E
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        I'm not sure I can help much (hurt my back last Thursday) but I'll be there.
        Do you need the movie?

        Friday, June 4th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria we will be featuring our last
        Spanish movie
        night of the year. The movie is Shrek 1 in spanish. We still need some
        help with set up,
        serving and clean up. If anyone can help please contact Tracy 401-0410. We
        are serving
        hotdogs, nachos, popcorn and candy. The price is right. Please show your
        support and
        attend this fun event. The admission is $5.00 per family. We are also
        selling glow in the
        dark bracelets for 50 cents.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • traci_dauphin
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
          Jenny,
          that would be super if you could bring the dvd. Can you see if it has spanish language? Is
          it possible that you could work the door (sitting down) and collect the money? June is out
          of town and she usually helps with the food items, so I need as much help as possible.
          Thank you. Sorry about your back. Is that why we didn"t see you at carnaval?
          Tracy

          --- In bvpta@yahoogroups.com, "Aldaz, Maria E" <maria.e.aldaz@c...> wrote:
          > I'm not sure I can help much (hurt my back last Thursday) but I'll be there.
          > Do you need the movie?

        • Traci Dauphin
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2005
            Please come and bring your families to this great event!!
            this Friday, November 18th
            6:45 pm in the cafeteria
            $5.00 admission per family
            Madagascar in Spanish
            hotdogs, popcorn, water and candy for sale
            A super fun Buena Vista Fundraiser