RE: [bvpta] Community Garden Plot

  • Tanja Kor
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009

      Fyi…..

      From: bvpta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bvpta@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeanne Darrah
      Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 2:06 PM
      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bvpta] Community Garden Plot

      Anybody want a garden plot at the Potrero del Sol Community Garden?
      In the past Susana Baldwin's kinder class has tended a plot on the
      Potrero del Sol Community Garden behind the skate park. We have two
      raised beds. I was contacted by the coordinator, Shelley, to see if we
      want to keep the beds. Unless anyone lets me know they are interested
      in tending the beds, I will give them back the raised beds.
      Jeanne
      jdarrah@pacbell. net
      415 285-5957

    • betsybarron@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        I think I would like to take it! How much does it cost to keep it?
      • Cathy ritter
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          Hey Betsy.   I've already talked with Jeanne about these.   I've called the coordinator and told her I would be the contact person.   I want to maintain them and make them available when the teachers want to use the space.   I would welcome your help.  Call me.

          Cathy
          282-7950