THIS FRIDAY-community building event for parents
- THIS FRIDAY 8PMTOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND the 2nd annual Holiday party
10 ) tacky christmas sweaters (I have extra if you want to buy one)
9) cosmopolitans (bring your own glass if you don't like plastic cups)
8) keg of beer (good holiday beer)
7) snacks (not just chex mix either)
6) gun club (decked out in tacky holiday decor)
5) santa village / photo booth (take home a photo of you and santa)
4) dj dave (playing your favorite holiday hits)
3) the band mongolounge (a DEVO cover band)
2) Bad Santa
1) best party ever!!! (people will be talking about it for months)
Don't miss out because you are too old, tired from working all week or just plain pathetic.
Hope to see you and your friends on Friday night!! You can pay at the door and feel free to bring an adult beverage to share. The Pacific Rod and Gun Club is a remote rustic lodge in
Lake Merced. The address is 520 John Muir Drive.
When:Thursday, December 4 - 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where:SPORTS BASEMENT Bryant St.!
1590 Bryant Street, San Francisco (between 15th and 16th)
(415) 575-3000 www.sportsbasement.com
Who:ANYONE and EVERYONE who wants to join 5th grader Olivia and Ancel Martinez, help in raising funds for Escuela Buena Vista!
What:It’s a "Shopping Party"/FUNDRAISER hosted by 5th grader Olivia - for the benefit of Escuela Buena Vista! TWENTY percentage of party-goers’ purchase revenues will be donated to Buena Vista! Join the party with provided beverages (including beer & wine), snacks and a space to visit!
Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.